Vs > Watson Lake, Yukon Territory
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory Climate & Distance Between
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Antalya, Turkey
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Milbank, Sd, Usa
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Bougoun, Mali
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Kastamonu, Turkey
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Puerto Lempira, Honduras
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Bishop, Ca, Usa
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Jerba, Tunisia
Shizuoka vs Kabala
Cincinnati, Ohio vs Genicesk
Ostende vs Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador
Vestmannaeyjar vs Providenja Bay
- The distance between San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain and Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada is approximately 7,540 km or 4,686 mi.
- To reach San Sebastian/ Igueldo in this distance one would set out from Watson Lake, Yukon Territory bearing 39° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach San Sebastian/ Igueldo bearing 154.5° or SSE .
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Watson Lake, Yukon Territory has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Watson Lake, Yukon Territory is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 16.1 °C (29°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.8 °C (51.8°F) less in San Sebastian/ Igueldo. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1167.4 mm (46 in) more which is equivalent to 1167.4 l/m² (28.65 US gal/ft²) or 11,674,000 l/ha (1,248,028 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.8° higher in San Sebastian/ Igueldo than in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Mbabane, Swaziland
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Vevay, In, Usa
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Joao Pessoa, Brazil
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Socotra, Yemen
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Alto Tapajos, Brazil
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Bethlehem, Nh, Usa
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs V. Altagracia, Dominican Republic
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Fort Scott, Ks, Usa
Umnugovi vs Stamford, Ct
Reading, Pa vs Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang
Marengo, Il vs Richmond, Virginia
Rai Valley vs Baruunkharaa
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Sebastian/ Igueldo
- Gijon, Spain - 291.4 kms (181.1 miles) W
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) W
- Oviedo, Spain - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) W
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 309 kms (192 miles) W
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 98 kms (60.9 miles) SSW
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) SW
- Valladolid, Spain - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) SW
- Madrid, Spain - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) SSW
- Madrid (B), Spain - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Watson Lake, Yukon Territory
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 536.1 kms (333.2 miles) NW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 485.5 kms (301.7 miles) WNW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) WNW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 216.7 kms (134.6 miles) W
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 200.6 kms (124.6 miles) SSW
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) WSW