Vs > Turukhansk
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Turukhansk Climate & Distance Between
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Lome, Togo
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Ust-Barguzin, Russia
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Yonagunijima, Japan
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Baruun-Urt, Mongolia
Turukhansk vs Takada, Japan
Turukhansk vs Moundou, Chad
Turukhansk vs Barnaul, Russia
Turukhansk vs Aswan, Egypt
Asmara vs Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab
Gualeguaychu vs Ohakea
Geraldton, Western Australia vs Chapais, Qc
S. P. Macoris vs Bangalore
- The distance between San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain and Turukhansk, Russia is approximately 5,703 km or 3,544 mi.
- To reach San Sebastian/ Igueldo in this distance one would set out from Turukhansk bearing 291.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Sebastian/ Igueldo bearing 211.7° or SSW .
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Turukhansk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Turukhansk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 19.7 °C (35.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.8 °C (59°F) less in San Sebastian/ Igueldo. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1028.1 mm (40.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1028.1 l/m² (25.23 US gal/ft²) or 10,281,000 l/ha (1,099,107 US gal/ac) more. About 2 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.4° higher in San Sebastian/ Igueldo than in Turukhansk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Sebastian/ Igueldo relative to Turukhansk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Turukhansk vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Nicosia, Cyprus
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Savannah, Georgia, Usa
Turukhansk vs Kuopio, Finland
Turukhansk vs Askanija Nova, Ukraine
Turukhansk vs Miami, Florida, Usa
Turukhansk vs Kolkata/ Calcutta, India
Molesworth vs Bermuda
Tirios vs Napier, Hawkes Bay
Khlong Yai vs Saragt
Belgrade vs Hurguada
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Turukhansk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Sebastian/ Igueldo
- Gijon, Spain - 291.4 kms (181.1 miles) W
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) W
- Oviedo, Spain - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) W
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 309 kms (192 miles) W
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 98 kms (60.9 miles) SSW
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) SW
- Valladolid, Spain - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) SW
- Madrid, Spain - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) SSW
- Madrid (B), Spain - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Turukhansk