Vs > Resolute, Nt
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Resolute, Nt Climate & Distance Between
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Phuket, Thailand
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Mopti, Mali
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Syracuse, Ne, Usa
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Porto-Alegre, Brazil
Resolute, Nt vs Cairo, Illinois, Usa
Resolute, Nt vs Torino, Italy
Resolute, Nt vs Gardermoen, Norway
Resolute, Nt vs Milwaukee, Wi, Usa
Tirios vs Dongola
Milagro vs Baker Lake, Nt
Lord Howe Island vs Gainesville Lock, Al
Trapani/ Birgi vs Macquarie Island
- The distance between San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain and Resolute, Nt, Canada is approximately 5,484 km or 3,408 mi.
- To reach San Sebastian/ Igueldo in this distance one would set out from Resolute, Nt bearing 73.4° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach San Sebastian/ Igueldo bearing 159.7° or SSE .
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Resolute, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Resolute, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 29.6 °C (53.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.3 °C (47.3°F) less in San Sebastian/ Igueldo. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1441.5 mm (56.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1441.5 l/m² (35.38 US gal/ft²) or 14,415,000 l/ha (1,541,059 US gal/ac) more. About 11 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.3° higher in San Sebastian/ Igueldo than in Resolute, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Sebastian/ Igueldo relative to Resolute, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Resolute, Nt vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Yardmili, Azerbaijan
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Doha, Qatar
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Homer, Ak, Usa
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Greenwood, Sc, Usa
Resolute, Nt vs Providenja Bay, Russia
Resolute, Nt vs Karuizawa, Japan
Resolute, Nt vs Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Resolute, Nt vs Lincoln, New Zealand
Waco, Tx vs Singapore
Alliance, Ne vs Amite, La
Pureora Forest vs Glenbervie Forest
Kenton, Ok vs Afyon
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Resolute, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Sebastian/ Igueldo
- Gijon, Spain - 291.4 kms (181.1 miles) W
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) W
- Oviedo, Spain - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) W
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 309 kms (192 miles) W
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 98 kms (60.9 miles) SSW
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) SW
- Valladolid, Spain - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) SW
- Madrid, Spain - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) SSW
- Madrid (B), Spain - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Resolute, Nt
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 500.9 kms (311.3 miles) NNW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 0.4 kms (0.3 miles) W
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 985.5 kms (612.4 miles) W
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 713.5 kms (443.4 miles) SW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 821.2 kms (510.3 miles) SW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 713.7 kms (443.5 miles) SSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 934.5 kms (580.7 miles) SW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 992.8 kms (616.9 miles) SW
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 623.8 kms (387.7 miles) NNE
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 743.3 kms (461.9 miles) ENE
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 744.4 kms (462.6 miles) ENE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 985.6 kms (612.5 miles) ESE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 580.5 kms (360.7 miles) S
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 936.2 kms (581.8 miles) ESE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 658.2 kms (409 miles) S
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 811.3 kms (504.1 miles) SE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 722.3 kms (448.9 miles) SSE
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 783.2 kms (486.7 miles) SSE