Vs > Resia Pass
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Resia Pass Climate & Distance Between
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Tsetserleg, Mongolia
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Mzuzu, Malawi
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Khalkhgol, Mongolia
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Pskov, Russia
Resia Pass vs Bandar Lengeh, Iran
Resia Pass vs Mount Isa, Australia
Resia Pass vs Surat Thani, Thailand
Resia Pass vs Burns, Oregon, Usa
Mount Argentario vs Waverly, Oh
Freetown vs Fort Chipewyan, Ab
Darbhanga vs Hailar
Clarksdale, Ms vs Monterrey
- The distance between San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain and Resia Pass, Italy is approximately 1,059 km or 658 mi.
- To reach San Sebastian/ Igueldo in this distance one would set out from Resia Pass bearing 253.3° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Sebastian/ Igueldo bearing 244.4° or WSW .
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Resia Pass has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Resia Pass is in or near the subpolar rain tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 8.2 °C (14.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.4 °C (13.3°F) less in San Sebastian/ Igueldo. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 977.2 mm (38.5 in) more which is equivalent to 977.2 l/m² (23.98 US gal/ft²) or 9,772,000 l/ha (1,044,692 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.4° higher in San Sebastian/ Igueldo than in Resia Pass.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Sebastian/ Igueldo relative to Resia Pass. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Resia Pass vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Newark, Nj, Usa
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Leipzig, Germany
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Gulkana, Ak, Usa
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Richmond, Virginia, Usa
Resia Pass vs Luqa, Malta
Resia Pass vs Santiago, Dominican Republic
Resia Pass vs Telsiai, Lithuania
Resia Pass vs Chillan, Chile
Dwarka vs Fillmore, Ut
Hemlock, Ny vs Mount Pleasant, Ia
Mercedes vs Puerto Montt
Zamboanga City vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Resia Pass Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Sebastian/ Igueldo
- Gijon, Spain - 291.4 kms (181.1 miles) W
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) W
- Oviedo, Spain - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) W
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 309 kms (192 miles) W
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 98 kms (60.9 miles) SSW
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) SW
- Valladolid, Spain - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) SW
- Madrid, Spain - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) SSW
- Madrid (B), Spain - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Resia Pass