Vs > Byron Bay, Nt
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Byron Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Oswego, Ny, Usa
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Noumea, New Caledonia
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Shingle Point, Yt, Canada
Byron Bay, Nt vs Dawei, Myanmar
Byron Bay, Nt vs Ulgii, Mongolia
Byron Bay, Nt vs Sapporo, Japan
Byron Bay, Nt vs Lewiston, Me, Usa
Bonavista, Nf vs Cotonou
Negele vs Addis Ababa
Waverly, Oh vs Guaymas
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- The distance between San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain and Byron Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 6,205 km or 3,856 mi.
- To reach San Sebastian/ Igueldo in this distance one would set out from Byron Bay, Nt bearing 57.3° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach San Sebastian/ Igueldo bearing 155.2° or SSE .
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Byron Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Byron Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The average temperature is 26.9 °C (48.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.8 °C (55.4°F) less in San Sebastian/ Igueldo. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1462.5 mm (57.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1462.5 l/m² (35.89 US gal/ft²) or 14,625,000 l/ha (1,563,510 US gal/ac) more. About 13 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.3° higher in San Sebastian/ Igueldo than in Byron Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Sebastian/ Igueldo relative to Byron Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Byron Bay, Nt vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Inuvik, Nt, Canada
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Cita/ Kadala, Russia
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Tarfaya, Morocco
Byron Bay, Nt vs Columbia, South Carolina, Usa
Byron Bay, Nt vs Mastagi, Azerbaijan
Byron Bay, Nt vs Aiken, Sc, Usa
Byron Bay, Nt vs Save, Benin
Prizzi vs Belgaum (Sambre)
Gore Bay, On vs Stensele
Czestochowa vs Barra Do Corda
Cadiz vs Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Byron Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Sebastian/ Igueldo
- Gijon, Spain - 291.4 kms (181.1 miles) W
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) W
- Oviedo, Spain - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) W
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 309 kms (192 miles) W
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 98 kms (60.9 miles) SSW
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) SW
- Valladolid, Spain - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) SW
- Madrid, Spain - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) SSW
- Madrid (B), Spain - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Byron Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 682.3 kms (424 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 628.5 kms (390.6 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 472.2 kms (293.4 miles) WNW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 268.2 kms (166.6 miles) WSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 367.9 kms (228.6 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 740.7 kms (460.3 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 622.8 kms (387 miles) ENE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 627.6 kms (390 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 296.5 kms (184.3 miles) E
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 783 kms (486.6 miles) E
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 217.2 kms (135 miles) SSE
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 756.4 kms (470 miles) SE