Vs > Battle Harbour Lor, Nf
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf Climate & Distance Between
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Freetown, Sierra Leone
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Augusta, Ga, Usa
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Port Sudan, Sudan
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Nawabshah, Pakistan
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Zamosc, Poland
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Miles City, Montana, Usa
Sainshand vs Chios
Chimbote vs Ely, Nevada
Esenguly vs Sao Lourenco
Sarnia, On vs Haparanda
- The distance between San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain and Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada is approximately 4,025 km or 2,501 mi.
- To reach San Sebastian/ Igueldo in this distance one would set out from Battle Harbour Lor, Nf bearing 82.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Sebastian/ Igueldo bearing 123.5° or ESE .
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Battle Harbour Lor, Nf has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Battle Harbour Lor, Nf is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12.7 °C (22.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.7 °C (19.3°F) less in San Sebastian/ Igueldo. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 627.8 mm (24.7 in) more which is equivalent to 627.8 l/m² (15.41 US gal/ft²) or 6,278,000 l/ha (671,160 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.9° higher in San Sebastian/ Igueldo than in Battle Harbour Lor, Nf.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Ithaca, Ny, Usa
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Doneck, Ukraine
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Pawhuska, Ok, Usa
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Kybartai, Lithuania
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Lake Hawea, New Zealand
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Lozovaja, Ukraine
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Louisburg, Nc, Usa
Surat Thani vs Urfa
Roxburgh vs Gyzylarbat
Petrozavodsk vs Lake City, Fl
Kidal vs Ljubasevka
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Sebastian/ Igueldo
- Gijon, Spain - 291.4 kms (181.1 miles) W
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) W
- Oviedo, Spain - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) W
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 309 kms (192 miles) W
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 98 kms (60.9 miles) SSW
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) SW
- Valladolid, Spain - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) SW
- Madrid, Spain - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) SSW
- Madrid (B), Spain - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Battle Harbour Lor, Nf
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 618.9 kms (384.6 miles) NW
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 791.7 kms (492 miles) WNW
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) NNW
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 587.8 kms (365.2 miles) WNW
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 342.8 kms (213 miles) WNW
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) WNW
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 764.5 kms (475.1 miles) W
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) SSW
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 262.9 kms (163.4 miles) SSW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 774.4 kms (481.2 miles) WSW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 488.9 kms (303.8 miles) WSW
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 360.3 kms (223.9 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 736.3 kms (457.5 miles) WSW
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 463.1 kms (287.8 miles) SSW
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 578.7 kms (359.6 miles) SSW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 703.5 kms (437.1 miles) SW
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 732.9 kms (455.5 miles) SW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 749.3 kms (465.6 miles) SSW