Vs > Aberdeen, Sd
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Aberdeen, Sd Climate & Distance Between
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Poltava, Ukraine
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Newport, Tn, Usa
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Tolanaro, Madagascar
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Azua, Dominican Republic
Aberdeen, Sd vs Yurimaguas, Peru
Aberdeen, Sd vs Kokpekty, Kazakhstan
Aberdeen, Sd vs Sibiu, Romania
Aberdeen, Sd vs Mamfe, Cameroon
Selagoncy vs Bursa
Sarny vs Krasnoyarsk
Kolpasev vs Tabora
Mosnov vs Halfa El Gedida
- The distance between San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain and Aberdeen, Sd, Usa is approximately 7,160 km or 4,449 mi.
- To reach San Sebastian/ Igueldo in this distance one would set out from Aberdeen, Sd bearing 53.3° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach San Sebastian/ Igueldo bearing 129.4° or SE .
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Aberdeen, Sd has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Aberdeen, Sd is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 6.7 °C (12°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.2 °C (43.6°F) less in San Sebastian/ Igueldo. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1110.3 mm (43.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1110.3 l/m² (27.25 US gal/ft²) or 11,103,000 l/ha (1,186,984 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 2.1° higher in San Sebastian/ Igueldo than in Aberdeen, Sd.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Sebastian/ Igueldo relative to Aberdeen, Sd. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aberdeen, Sd vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (-1)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -4 (-8)
|| -3 (-5)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Cabrobo, Brazil
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Cimone Mountain, Italy
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Yanji, China
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Limassol, Cyprus
Aberdeen, Sd vs Rio Verde, Brazil
Aberdeen, Sd vs Willis Island M.O., Australia
Aberdeen, Sd vs Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil
Aberdeen, Sd vs Hitoyoshi, Japan
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Bulls, Flockhouse
Erdenemandal vs Normanton, Queensland
Jalta vs Mcpherson, Ks
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Greenfield, In
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Aberdeen, Sd Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Sebastian/ Igueldo
- Gijon, Spain - 291.4 kms (181.1 miles) W
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) W
- Oviedo, Spain - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) W
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 309 kms (192 miles) W
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 98 kms (60.9 miles) SSW
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) SW
- Valladolid, Spain - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) SW
- Madrid, Spain - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) SSW
- Madrid (B), Spain - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Aberdeen, Sd
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) NNE
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) NNE
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) E
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 60.1 kms (37.4 miles) SSE
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) ESE
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) S
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) SSE