| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Sebastian/ Igueldo in January is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly wettish. Around 162.2mm (6.4in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:01 long and the longest day is 9:49 long with an average length of 9:21.
Check the distance to and compare the San Sebastian/ Igueldo January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding San Sebastian/ Igueldo:
- Gijon, Spain - 291.4 kms (181.1 miles) W
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) W
- Oviedo, Spain - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) W
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 309 kms (192 miles) W
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 98 kms (60.9 miles) SSW
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) SW
- Valladolid, Spain - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) SW
- Madrid, Spain - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) SSW
- Madrid (B), Spain - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) SSW